Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet Christophe, the 9/11 Patch Project's Belgian Rep


The 9/11 Patch Project involves the support and participation of over 8000 organizations in 25 countries. Christophe Knop, a Belgian Police Officer, has been the 9/11 Patch Projects official representative for the country of Belgium since November of 2011. Christophe recently visited New York and met with the NYPD, the FDNY and toured the 9/11 Memorial. In his own words,

 "My name is Christophe and I am a Police Officer from Belgium. My heart beats USA for the full 100 %. One and a half years ago I ordered a decal from the 9/11 patch project. At that moment I subscribed myself on the newsletter.

About 6 months ago I received the newsletter and saw that Brett Hill was looking for some volunteers in other States to make the project well known.I replied to tell him that I was interested but that I was living in Belgium. That was no problem and since then I am proud to be a member of the 9/11 patch project team.

It’s not so easy to promote the project in Belgium because for lot’s of people it’s a far from their bed show. But I am doing my best and for myself, I proudly have a decal on my car and wear a patch on my vest. Take care and stay safe. Knop Christophe

Thank you Christophe for all you do for the 9/11 Patch Project! 

Are you in Belgium or Europe? Contact Christophe for more information on how you can support the 9/11 Patch Project or obtain the 9/11 Patches, Decals or other merchandise HERE

2 comments:

  1. A worthy cause 9/11 must never be forgotten for three important issues 1. for the innocent victims in the towers 2.for the heroic brave men and women that gave there lives in a rescue attempt and 3. that terrorism will never win or succeed

    ReplyDelete